BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My official 21st birthday celebration

I celebrated my BIG day with dear
We went to The Ship restaurant @ Serangoon Nex
I enjoyed the night
The foods were nice
The ambiance was romantic & relax
The waitresses were friendly 
Thank you hubby for giving me a wonderful 21st birthday celebration

 Princess Jammenice in the house

Snap.. Snap.. Snap..

I want food!

Humor guy

My dear

Cream of Mushroom soup

Buns & Butter

Rib Eye Steak set meal $38.90

Twin U.S Pork Chop $15.90

Chocolate Brownie

Bombe Alaska (For 2 to share)
A meringue topped with peaches and ice cream and flambed with rum
$16.90

The cake

Enjoying the steak


I love food

I got a teddy bear

He loves me

Our love

He is my man

Sweet moment

I got a Teddy as my present from The Ship Restaurant
The waiters, waitresses, and dear sang me a birthday song

Tableware of The Ship Restaurant

Internal design of the restaurant





The Ship Restaurant & Bar
Nex Branch
Website          :  http://www.theship.com.sg/index.html

0 comments: